KS2 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity cover)
Employer: Langley Park Primary School (Langley Park Learning Trust)
Salary: Outer London Pay Main Scale
Location: Beckenham, Kent
Job Type: Maternity leave cover
Job Starts: Autumn 2022
Langley Park Primary School (LPPS) opened in September 2016. We are a Free School, with a caring and supportive ethos, which is a part of the Langley Park Learning Trust. We hold 7 core values at the heart of all that we do. These are; respect, passion, empathy, perseverance, reflection and wonder.
We work to inspire our children to be the best that they can be through role modelling each and every member of the school community as a learner. With a supportive and hardworking team, we are exciting about welcoming more practitioners to what is already a special place to work.
We are looking to appoint a good or outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, and a hard-working practitioner; teachers who have the desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children. This is a unique opportunity to be part of school that is at the end of its journey of becoming a full cohort, and to make a significant impact during these momentous completion year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher able to motivate and inspire children
- Have recent successful experience of teaching in KS2, preferably upper KS2
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations of all children for learning and behaviour
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to manage time effectively and balance different priorities
- Value the partnership between school, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- Excellent facilities within a modern building.
- The opportunity to join a school in its completion year and be an effective member of our team.
- A commitment to a wide range of professional development
- A supportive community of colleagues within the multi-academy trust
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the school, subject to current government guidelines.
A copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form can be found below. If you are an excellent teacher who has a passion for learning then please apply by emailing your completed application to email@example.com or contact Jo Hawker (School Business Manager) for further information on 020 8639 5300.
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th June at 9am
Interviews and assessments: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Candidates who have not been contacted by this date should assume their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.