Individual Support Assistant to Support Children with ASD/Speech and Language Difficulties
Salary: Scale 2, Point 3 (FTE £20,835 / £15,966 act p/a)
Job Type: Full time position 32.5 hours/wk 8:30am to 4:00pm (1 hour lunch) 39wks per year
Job Starts: 19th April 2021
We are looking to appoint an Individual Support Assistant to work with a named child in Year 2. We are looking for staff who are enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational; support assistants who have the desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children.
The ideal candidates will:
- Show initiative, provide intervention, promote independent learning and work successfully as part of a team;
- Have knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Have high expectations of all children for learning and behaviour
- Be able to manage time effectively and balance different priorities
We can offer:
- Excellent facilities within a modern building
- The opportunity to join a new school and be a founding member of our team
- A commitment to a wide range of professional development
- A supportive community of colleagues within the multi-academy trust
If you are an excellent individual support assistant or teaching assistant who has a passion for learning then please contact Mrs Louise Marrison, SENCO, on 020 8639 5300, or email: email@example.com to further discuss the school and role.
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We reserve the right to appoint upon application so early application is recommended.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd February 2021
Interviews and assessments: Week beginning Monday 1st March 2021
Candidates who have not been contacted by this date should assume their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.