Class Teachers KS1 or KS2
Salary: Outer London Pay Scale
Location: Beckenham, Kent
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Starts: September 2021
Applications from experienced teaching staff and NQTs welcome.
We are also actively looking to recruit staff that have an interest in being English Subject Lead or prepared to take on other leadership responsibilities, subject to experience.
We opened in September 2016. We are a Free School, with a caring and supportive ethos, which is a part of the Langley Park Academies multi-academy trust. We hold 7 core values at the heart of all that we do. These are; respect, passion, empathy, perseverance, reflection and wonder.
We work to inspire our children to be the best that they can be through role modelling each and every member of the school community as a learner. With a supportive and hardworking team, we are excited about welcoming more practitioners to what is already a special place to work.
We are looking to appoint good or outstanding teachers who are enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working practitioners; teachers who have the desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children. This is a unique opportunity to be part of school that is nearing the end of its journey of becoming a full cohort, and to make a significant impact during these final founding years.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a good or outstanding teacher able to motivate and inspire children
- Have recent successful experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards
- Have high expectations of all children for learning and behaviour
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to manage time effectively and balance different priorities
- Value the partnership between school, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- Excellent facilities within a modern building.
- The opportunity to join a growing school and be a founding member of our team.
- A commitment to a wide range of professional development
- A supportive community of colleagues within the multi-academy trust
Unfortunately due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we are not able to offer pre-application visits, however you can view information about our school at https://www.langleyparkprimary.org.uk/1090/virtual-tour
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the school, subject to current government guidelines.
A copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form can be found below. If you are an excellent teacher who has a passion for learning then please apply by emailing your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mrs Hawker (School Business Manager) for further information on 020 8639 5300.
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th March 2021 at 12pm
Interviews and assessments: W/c 22nd March 2021
Candidates who have not been contacted by this date should assume their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.