Each school is required by law (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
- Contact information:
Head Teacher: Mrs S Kluzek
Address: Langley Park Primary School, Hawkesbrook Lane, Beckenham, Kent BR3 3FG
Telephone: 020 8639 5300
School Website: www.langleyparkprimary.org.uk
- Admission arrangements: The school is a part of the Langley Park Academies Trust, and adopted the London Borough of Bromley determined admission policy and arrangements, which is published on the local authority website. Click here for more information.
- Determined Admission Policy and Arrangements 2016-17 Community and Voluntary Controlled school
a) The content of the school curriculum continues to grow as we do, for this academic year our EYFS curriculum topics can be found can be found on our Curriculum Map
b) For EYFS and KS1 we follow the Letters and Sounds phonics scheme
c) Parents and other members of the public can find out more about the curriculum that the school is following on the Curriculum page of this website
- Behaviour Policy: The measures determined by the Headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy) can be found in the school Behaviour for Learning Policy here.
- Pupil Premium: Information on how the school spends its pupil premium funding and the effect this has on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding can be found below here.
- PE and Sport Premium: Information on the PE and Sport Funding Statement, how it is used and its impact can be found here.
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Please see the SEND Provision for more information. The school complies with section 69 (2) of the Children and Families Act 2014, regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014. This includes:
a) the school's admission arrangements for pupils with SEN or disabilities
b) the steps taken to prevent pupils with SEN from being treated less favourably than other pupils
c) access facilities for pupils with SEN
d) the school's accessibility plan written by the governing body in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 of the Equality Act 2010
- Charging and remissions: The school’s charging and remission procedures can be found in the Charging and Remission Policy. This includes:
a) the activities for which the school will charge pupils' parents
b) the circumstances where the school will make an exception on a payment that would normally be expected under the charging policy
- Values and ethos: A statement of the school’s ethos and values can be found in the school's Vision and Mission Statement